Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back to hill walking


WP:5:21am QG:1~5

I really don't know and didn't find out why Ying don't want go to hill walking on 17th May, 2006. I remembered that day when I backed from work and went to Ying's house normally, expected we have the regular hill walking exercise. I was not finished parked my car and Lian just came out, told me that they (include Ying) don't want to go, and specially mention that they will NOT going anymore as they felt tired.

I was getting some annoying, why Ying cannot informed me earlier before I prepared and get ready for the walking.

As that period my home just installed broadband, so Lian said like that then I just went home to surf, gave myself a excuse not to exercise that day. So I didn’t think anything negatively.

The next day, I tried to sms Ying, Lian replied said that Ying is NOT using that mobile phone and it belong to Lian already. I felt quite annoying and not really believe what Lian saying. So I tried to sms back and asked whether Ying was abroad as I think the mobile phone may be just temporary belong to Lian. Unluckily, Lian didn’t reply.

I felt quite puzzle why she was not reply my sms.
So I have to ignore this matter, try to put it aside first, as I don’t want to let this matter annoying me too much.

I have to make my own decision whether I still want go to Sungaliang Park again. So I try to invite my niece to this exercise. She agreed. So I went with her and her brother for mountain walking that day…let me see, it was 27th May, 2006.

I felt I back to normal exercise mood again, as I really miss this mountain walking as I felt so good to do this exercise. Although it was a bit tired, I will try my best to do it regularly.

No comments: