Monday, October 30, 2006

Yesterday activities

Called Xing at 8:00am and he just waked up. He mention he will came to fetch me at 8:45am. Wong called me and they already at Seria noodle food store.

I told him that Xing will fetched me later and asked him to wait and don't go too fast.

I surf and watched TV simultaneily, but 70% surfing and 30% listening to TV, not watching.

Xing and his family came at 8:55am. He was a "late" man, always came late when he have time to waste. He told me why not informed him Wong was waiting there.

I just want to see when he came. Wong still there and they just eating. Mei, and Mrs. Wong also there. Kai and his wife joined us later.

We chatted happily and talked laughly here as no one will care about you. It was a big hall in Seria.

At around 10:00am something, Dharma sister also came to have their breakfast. I went there to chat with them. She was with his husband, also our Dharma brother. We talked quite a lot and left Wong group until we left. Wong group and Dharma group will talked different topics.

I have to go as we would go to Tang to fax the urgent letter. Mrs. Xing advice go to KB hospital to visit a friend.

We done all our plan. Back home at 1:30pm. Took a rest and I have to Xing's house to checked his P3 PC. I configured the Chinese input IME for Taiwan and PRC, teached him some tips for input the Chinese characters.

Then I checked his daughter's PC. Installed the Asian fonts. Restart PC and login to BruNet to surf to TBS newspaper. We read the news and I felt hungry at 4:00pm.

We went to have our lunch + dinner. I ordered the B$3.00 dish and Xing just have his drinks with biscuit. He have to have his dinner at his mum's house.

Back home at 5:00pm.

No comments: