Tuesday, October 03, 2006

No mood to write blog, just write anything

Today no mood to write anything, but still open this blogger to see how the mood is going on.

No mood also can write anything.

My nephew told me that write our house have change a a new toilet door.
So that's it, one sentence just for today's blog.

Back from office a bit earlier. Go to noodle store to have a noodle, I just thinking to have a cool ABC drink in the very first place, by the time I drove my car to home, but after pass by the noodle stoer, just order the soup noode.

Back home and just surf to qqestore.com, surf to find some DC price, wow, so good and cheap price. If I don't have any DC, may be I will buy one. I really not sure for this estore is good enought or not, delivery charge is B$12.00 from Bandar, reasonable!

Any just surf some web page, check emails regularly...feel bore and good that still have QiGong practice today. Good! At least got something to do tonight!

No comments: