Monday, October 23, 2006

Will meet Ying again?

WU:6:12

Will meet Ying again after Lian telephone scolded at me on June?
I am not sure. That day met Ying suddenly on the road and she was with Zhen that time.
I just drove my car beside them and said hi to her.

She acting like normal style and said:"Long long didn't see you, you didn't buy me a drink".

As I was busy at that time, so I just mention I have to go and will talked to her next time. I should talk to her 1 more minutes and invite her to morning tea break. I called Wang and he asked me to invite her. Then we all can have morining breakfast together.

So I try to called Ying yesterday but she was not in.
Wong passed the message to Xing and let Xing inviste her to go this morning.
I really hope I can see her this morning.

No comments: