Thursday, October 19, 2006

Posting my blog disclaimer correctly

WU:6:23 AMQG:15 NQG:1,2,3,1,2 and 1~5

Posted my blog disclaimer correctly tonight after I back from QiGong practice.

Tonight Mr. Wong was not there as he work night shift.

Okay, regarding this disclaimer, I want to make it correctly long time ago.
At first I even post it to my web site, some grammer mistake, so I send to my niece and try to make it right. She correct it and post it back, as she is a future lawyer, so this legal document better let her to rewrite it correctly.

I save the file and left the document at office.
That day I want to post it to my web site again but forgot to bring the pen drive.
Finally tonight I brought it back and post it here on my blog.
Make a link to let this disclamer stay on this blog and no need to post to my web site.

Good idea...I am happy I think this way to post my disclaimer, no need to post it to my web site! Good!

No comments: