Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We have dinner last night

QG:1,2 MG:15

We have "potluck" dinner last night at Mrs.Wong house.
She invited QiGong student who have completed the five rountine. Sure tha main guest is our Kuala Lumpur QiGong teacher, Kelvin.

I just want to drive my car there at 6:45pm and found my car was drove my niece.
So I called Mrs. Wong to get her to fetch. She was with Mr. Yong.

They arrived after 10 minutes. I brought my cocktail frust salad. My dish for tonight. Got ready my Pentax Digital Camera and brought another two extra battereies.

Arrived Mr. Wong house around 7:00pm. We are the first one to come. Then some others arrived. The last one who came in was Mr. Wong who just off duty and drove back to KB for changing his shirt.

We ate and chatted happily. Mr. Wong house kitchen a bit small, cannot fit al the people, so some of them just sit outside the kitchen.



We got lot of food and it was delicioous:


It took about one hour for the dinner. Then the important talk arrived. We all expecting that. Kelvin sharing his QiGong experience to us and teached us some new idea and turning some minor movement. Very good feeling.

View all the photo on my Yahoo Photos.

He talked until 12:00 mid night. Back to home and slept and it was about 12:15 mid night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I moved my blog angelchen1111.blogspot.com to http://www.theusefulblog.com, please check it out and tell me how it is.