Sunday, October 22, 2006

Back from Miri

QG:1~5 No SM

Back from Miri. I felt tired althoght I only drove to Miri, then after Miri I pass to Lo to drive.

We, Spy, Lo and Me went to breakfast at Miri town area.
Then I visit the Chinese Acunpunture. Not opened yet, so we all went to near by shopping center. It's 9:06am.

I went to visit Yong's Acunpunture again after I went to wash room.
Opened, a bit crowded people, I took No.13.
Wait for about half a hour, then my turn. Same problem again, my body getting "heat".
Same liquid and capsulte medicine. RM$15.00, same price.

I went to the same shopping center again, just doing my window shopping.
I called Spy and they also at the same shopping center. I went to meet them.

We went to have our lunch at "ZhuBa". I paid B$10.00 and Lo paid the rest.

Then we went to do some shopping again on two shopping center. The last one is e-mark. We done our dinner there. Lo paid the bill.

Back to Brunei at around 7:45pm. The main thing was done in Miri, good. Two other things not done, cannot find my LG mobile phone cover and duplicate key was not fix yet. Never mind then I have reason to go down to Miri again.

Oh, yes, I called Ying but she was not in, a bit disappointed. So I sms Wong to call to have breakfast tomorrow morning at Seria. Just what we planned yesterday.

No comments: