Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Breakfast with QiGong teacher

Breakfast with QiGong teacher today. SMS to Wong to get some info first thing in the morning. He sms back mention he will also have breakfast with QiGong teacher and they will be a bit late. They are chatted again until 1:00pm something after we left last night.

I arrived Nam Hua cafe first on 8:43am. They were no arrived yet and Mr. Wong told me that I have to wait there first. I wait for 5~10 minutes, still not saw them so I called Mrs. Wong and she mention she will arrived soon. Then Mr. Wong elder brother was appeared in the sudden.

We ate and chatted again for about one hour. They left and went to Bandar to visit Sultan Palace. Calvin finally gave me his real name card as he gave the rest of QiGong student not so real name card which make them laugh!

I also got Mrs. Lo mobile phone number as I planned to let her for sending me all the photo she taken in Brunei. I will sms her my email address anyway.

No comments: