Monday, October 16, 2006

Mobile repair story

Last week I sent my office mobile for repaired.
I went to take the repaired mobile phone today.

Back to office, I found the battery is very old when I put in the simm card.

I starting to suspect something.
I ask my boss for this battery, she mention it should be the new one, not the old one.

So I try my very best luck to call the shop.
I mention may be they wrongly replace my mobile battery. Luckily he mention my battery is there.

So, who right is who wrong? Be aware when you sent something for repair.

If I am not calling them, so I will get the old battery, right?

I just wonder when the time I sent my nephew pc for repair, they mention the 512 ram faulty and need to replace a new one, so will they replace wrongly this time for this ram?

I getting suspicious already. Do we have to make the trust to them?

So we really have to be aware when send something for repair.

No comments: