Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dinner with ex-colleuges

WU:6:58 QG:1~5 SM:18

Dinner with ex-colleuge last night. We only planned for 3 days only, Robin was informed on Friday morning. He promised to invite his brother Lawrence and Tan.

I arrived WYWY at around 7:00pm, Henry came first. Then Fred came after 5~10 minutes.
I ordered my food urgently as I felt hunry already. Fred have to wait for 10 minutes then can make his ordered as no one serve him.

WYWY Restaurant


Then we flet Robin and the rest will not come. They appeared finally at around 8:00 someting, I didn't notice what time it was. Tobin and Lawrence came, not with Tan as he was sicked lat night, Lwarence told us that.

We palced their order. Lawrence have to wait his food to came for more than 20 minutes, and his prown was a wired taste which have the shampoo smell. He called the captain to have a test ate. Qiang, the caption also felt strange taste of that prown.

So he brought the dish back to kitchen and asked Lawrence to order a simple one.
He ordered ginger meat with fly rice.

He got his food after 10 minutes.

We chatted happy and we always ask the questoin: "what are you do these days?" Lawrence even don't know where I worked now. I didn't tell him directly. I knew Robin and Henry no job, Lawrence is working at Lumut(?) not sure and Fred is work in the same, Garrison.

Francis is not coming although I do invite him to come. He told me that he will go to Church with his wife tonight.

Lawrence have two kid and Tan have one, oh yes I think Tan is working at Wisma. Terence will be work for 1 year plus at Wisma too as he bonded several times, the best thing he got is he attend lot of lession and exam. Wish he good luck.

We end the dinner at 9:43pm.
Tired and slept into sleep shortly.

No comments: