Saturday, October 21, 2006

Late back home last night(from work)

QG:1,2,5 MG:20

I type the Chapter namelist for Seattle until 7pm something. I was not really sure for what time it was.

Just felt a bit hungry when drove back home.
Luckily there was something to eat. Food prepaired by my old mother.
After dinner, I surf to the net and drink my favorite coffee.

After 9:00pm, after watchin the TV which I waited, I called Wong to have tea break.
He agreed and I also call Xing, just told him to come out. He just said yes, yes, yes!

Wong came afte 15 minutes althought he mention he came right away. He was with his wife. Xing didn't appear lately, so I called him and he mention he would not coming.

We chatted happily until 10:02pm, back home. They would go to Bandar tomorrow earlier in the morning, fetch their son for schooling in BSB. I didn't mange to go with them as I have someting to do today.

No comments: