Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Late back from KB

QG:1,3,4

I worked yesterday. A busy working day in the morning. Went here and there. Including brought SPY to Borneo Clinic for visit doctor.

I went back home at 12:00 noon.

I went direct to Tamu place which we practice QiGong place. Wong told me to wait there to meet QiGong teacher from KL.

I fetched Fiona first before I went to Tamu.
I met Kelvin at 1:35pm. We didn't ate there as Lai Fah was not open on Monday. Four person came from KL, the only QiGong teacher is Kelvin, the rest is: Mrs. How, Mr. and Mrs. Lo.

We went to Lai Fah's sister food store to have our lunch. Actually I had my lunch at home already but still ate something with KL teacher. Wong ordered quite a lot of food. I only ordered fry chikcen wings which cost B$5.00. We finished all the food.

We went to Chung Hwa Middle School to do the QiGong place survey. To let our QiGong teacher to feel the atmosphere of this place. He mention this place is better than the Tamu. We have to think about it as this QiGong practice place is not free, it cost B$100.00 monthly.

Wong mention they will went back to Seria. I went back to office to make sure there was no work for this afternoon. I left office at 3:00pm. Back home and took a snap until 3:40pm.

Wong fetched me to his wife house.
We chatted and learn something at Mrs. Wong house. Then we went to have tea break at 5:00pm. Back to Mrs. Wong house until 7:25pm. We all went to Seria QiGong practice place.

Kelvin chatted with us at middle of the road, Kampong Baru, Seria.



Kelvin only made about 10 minutes speak. He asked QiGong students have any question or not. Only one student asked on question. Then we practice 5 rountines. Kelvin stayed for 10 minutes, then QiGong students starting to ask him question. He answered and we got no time for Seria QiGong student as we need rushed to KB QiGong place.

Kelvin at Seria QiGong practice place, Student asked question and he answered.


We arrived KB at around 9:00pm.
They practice the last rountine. Mrs. Wong announted welcome note for Kelvin. Kelvin starting to give his speak and teach the first rountine. Answer some QiGong students qustions. Time pass too fast and it was 11:15pm. Luckily today is holiday so only one or two student left during Kelvin's teaching.

Kelvin at Kuala Belait.


I went back home directly as I felt a bit tired and didn't went to eat at WYWY. We ate until 1:00am something last night at WYWY restaurant.

I slept at 12:00 mid night last night. Have a very good sleep anyway.

No comments: