Monday, October 09, 2006

Ad-Aware SE detect spyware on Vista

It's strange to me why the Windows Defender which came with Vista cannot detect any of the spyware, even some cookies also didn't do any detection.

So my nephew tried to download the latest Ad-Aware and scan it, 314 spyware found, mostly was the cookies spywares, but why Windows Defender cannot detect any of it?
Vista Windows Defender have bugs on it and cannot detect anything?



I remember that the previous Windows antispyware do some good scan, but not in this Windows Defender, strange to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some of them just are tracking cookies, which do no harm to the computer.

Seemon Sim said...

Angel, I don't think so, it should be detected it as a spyware! All antispyware software acting like that!