Friday, October 20, 2006

Strange Morning activies

WU:5:00 QG:1,2,5

I waked up so early today but didn't feel any problem.
After practive QiGong and it was 6:30am. Do my daily Dharma practive.
I called Wong at 7:00am. He was on his way back home, Kuala Belait. I asked him to have breakfast at Seria. He invited me go to KB to have the breakfast. So I decided not to find Xing this morning and went direct to KB.

Arrived KB at 7:30am. Wong was waiting for me. He needed to fetch his daughter to Seria. So we went to Seria noodle store. I travelled from Seria to KB, then now from KB to Seria. A bit wasting my time, but luckily it's a bit earlier in the morning. Oh, yes, I found this morning haze was very terrible. I only can view half of the Seria twin tower.

I called Xing before went back to Seria. As last night didn't reply several calls from Xing, so today when I met Xing at Seria noodle store, he told me there was very important thing have to tell me last night, so he made lot of call last night.

I have to check internet to confirm some important news. I mention I will check for him when I back to office.

Me. Wong, Mrs. Wong, Xing and me have the quite long breakfast. I didn't notice what time it was when we left Seria and back to KB.

I called office when I arrived Wong's house as my car left at his house.
The 3G B Mobile signal is very weak when I called back to office, then I have to use Wong house phone to call back to office. Office also told me she cannot called back to me. When I knew I have to left Wong's house at 9:20am.

Back to office at 9:40am. Starting to check the info. Yes, confirmed the news and let Xing knew it.

So I was very busy after this confirmed news. I have to do some paper work.

No comments: