Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cannot find Windows Vista supported programs

It was not easy to find programs for Windows Vista. What I think is Windows Vista is not official release yet, so no official programs for this new product.

Now I only find ACDSee 9.0 which can supported this Windows Vista.
I will try my best to find more.
That day I try to find a DVD burning software, first thing is to find Nero Burning Rom, now come to version 7, but the information also didn’t mention it supported Vista.

Office software I just want to try out Microsoft Office 2003, I think it should supported.

That day I downloaded Microsoft Write which mainly for My Spaces in MSN.
Windows Defender which included during installation of Vista Beta, but cannot find any spywares or cookies at all for quick scan.

Windows Media Player 11 still having the sound program. Still sometime can hear the sound and sometime have to configure and click test button for the sound setting.

ACDSee 9 that day I cannot surf to c:\user folder which replace previous XP version of Documents and setting, profiles

No comments: