Friday, July 07, 2006

What a good sleep

1WU:2:49 2WU:6:44

I having good sleep these two days.
Wake up a bit late these days and cannot wake up at 5:30am anymore for these two days.
May be is a kind of good sign for me and also may be it is like normal routine to me. I have to sleep late on this rountine period. The most important thing is I feel good on these days after the ceremony.

Dinner with Dharma brothers sister last night. Shu is not with us, she just back from HK while I fitch Qing, Hong and Kurk.

We ate and chat until 10pm. Hong bring his new Toshiba notebook with deep green clour cover. Nice P4 2.66, with 1 GBytes, 80 GBytes HDD notebook at price A$1,600 ++.
He tried to surf and we only can surf before 9pm, after finished eating, may be his friend off the wireless network, so we cannot surf anymore.

Hong mention he with bring his mum and MFong go to BeiJing on coming Septemeber. If I am not going to China on October, then may be I will follow them.

They only have 5, 6 days trip. A short trip which have to travel from BSB to Shanghai, then use the train to BeiJing. Sleep in the train for 13 hours! May be it's a good experience for them to use this kind of travel method. They will left China before 1st of May. A big day in China.

No comments: