Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today's daiary

Morning got Xing's sms said go to breakfast, it's almost 10:00am, time for lunch is more suitable. So I called directly on his mobile, he still at home and ready to go out. He asked me to walked to Moi Nam. I agreed.

We met there, ate my second breakfast today and he and his wife ate their breakfast plus lunch.

We finsihed at 11:00pm, then we planned went to my house to do some job.
He sent his wife back and went to my house. We finished our job at around 1:00pm, then we decided to find Liu for tea breakfast.

Before arrived Liu's house, it started to rain.
We chat at Liu's house for nearly 2 hours. Then we went out KB for tea break. I felt hungry but didn't ordered anything to eat, we just have real tea break, Liu also brought his second son with us.

We finsihed our tea breakfast around 1:30pm.
Sent Liu back, then we went to Soon Lee to do some quick shopping. Then went to Tang for printing some documents.

Back home at around 3:30 something. I really felt hungry, luckily there is noodle ready for me to eat. Good!

After this late lunch, then I went to have snap until 5:20pm. Wakeup and took shower.
Watching and start writing this blog.

No comments: