Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Router, I have router bad dream

I think I scared of the router already.
The 120 Mbytes router have problem after use for one day. My nephew reported to me that the new router started to have problem at 10:00pm. Switched off and on it back after 3 hours, then can run 3 hours.

What I tested was not that. I pluged in the power and found it cannot run smoothly. Even stop at Yahoo.com, but I manage to use blogger to write my daily blog. That's all, after that, it dead permantely. So, I just plug in the broadband directly, sure it worked okay.

I think I have the router bad dream.
Finally I sent it back to vendor this afternoon, as they don't have the stock, so may be have to wait for several days.

My nephew is starting angry with me but I cannot do anything.
It's not fault and I also don't like to be like that. Luckily I don't have felt much bad feeling.

No comments: