Saturday, July 01, 2006

Quite busy this morning

This morning did quite lot of things.
Download my favorite songs. For him and myself.
Write blog on blogger and msn. Upload several photos.
Create and copy some documents for Tang then I can print there as I don't have printer at home.
Copy photos for Zhang as he will have a look for those photos he wanted. He requested last night.

Call from Chai told me some stuff, then I tried to find Mas. Called his home, no one picked up the phone. Called Xing he also didn't picked the phone. So I tried to call TianChia for Mas mobile's phone. Then Xing called back so I pass the problem to Xing. He will solve the problem.

Xing came and said he went direct to Mas's house to find him as he keep calling Mas, cannot find. So he decided to went to his house directly to try out his luck. Best wish to him.

I found 1 GBytes of pen (flash) is not enought for me to use as I always put lot of rubbish on my pen drive. Cannot copy files into it, after copied, then I hardly delete it again.

No comments: