Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Espeed2 rate

WU:5:59 QG:1,2,5

Read this one, may be someway I agreed with this user:

http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/jul15p5.htm


When will TelBru revise espeed2 charges?
A few weeks ago when I heard that Telbru was going revise the espeed2 charges, I was eagerly awaiting what kinds of charges Telbru was going to introduce.
But on July 11, I was very disappointed to see the new epseed2 charges on the BruNet website. We are still stuck with value surf but it's only a bit faster than before.
And there is no upgrade availability due.
The upgrade plans being offered aretoo expensive and also the speed offered is not fast enough.
Who on earth would pay B$168-B$308 just for a 640Kbps-1Mbps connection?
Paying B$103 in Singapore alone, can get you a super-fast 25Mbps connection, whereas here we have to pay B$308 just to get 1Mbps.
You see what a huge difference in price and performance!
Too bad there is only one ISP in Brunei that provides Broadband Internet Services. Now, I am stuck with value surf and can't afford to upgrade to a better plan.
And I have to rely on TelBru for the next upgrade, which I think may take years before it happens.
Why has Telbru set prices that that nobody can afford?
- Disappointed Surfer

No comments: