Tuesday, July 04, 2006

No manage to lunch with Bok

No manage to lunch with Bok as I went to Bandar this early morning.
I have to fetch Mas to airport as he will fly to HK on this morning fly at 11:30am.

I finished my Dharma practice at 7:30am, drive the car out of my house at 7:35am. As I have to fetch Qing and Weng, so there will be a bit rush to me.

Then I remembered my truck have 24 bottle water and several boxes of rices.
So I have to rushed to my sister's office to put down those stuffs, it's 8:00am! I promised Mas have to arrived 8:00am sharp.

Arrived Mas's house at 8:05am, he was not waiting downstair, lucky me. I pressed the door bell several times, then he came down.

He mention he have lot of luagage, what I found only one big bag, one middle bad, two hand carry, including his computer.

We chatted a lot during this trip.
Arrived airport at 9:20am. Good time and two friends is waiting there at 9:00am.
After Mas checked it, then we have our breakfast at airport restaurant, I don't know it is Royal Brunei Catering or not.

We have a good meal, Mas said he will pay the bill, but I knew there will be someone who will pay the bill.

Some others friend comming. Finally we have 8 people on 2 table, but it's was combine together.

We chat a lot and we knew a lot more things!
We left airport at around 11:10am. Then I went to Concept computer to find new model of FM modulator, but they out of stock and mention don't know when will have the stock. I saw they left about more 15 of old model. I think they will sell all of old model first before they make the new order.

So I keep tried to find on the other 3 computer shop. Only one have but still old model with hight price at around B$58.50 which Concept only sell at B$40.00.

I got a bit disappointed. Oh yes, I bought a 2 GBytes flash drive at B$80.00. Nice, tiny and this time got some small handle to let me hang this tiny stuff!

No comments: