Thursday, July 13, 2006

Went to QiGong Practice again


Finally I went back to Seria QiGong practice field again.
Mr. Wong called me in the morning while he is in Bandar.
I agreeded to go last night as I don't have any thing to do.

He came before 7:00pm, very right time person. He was with Xiu Feng, his wife.
We arrived at practice place too early. Only some people playing basketball here.
After a while, then I saw some other QiGong brothers and sisters came.

Practice started at 7:30pm normal, ended at 8:40pm, a bit earlier then before as tonight only practice the "KaiZhiMingMu" Gong once only, so, a bit ealier. It should be finished near 9:00pm.

Nevermind, may be the leader like to be earlier.
I went back home with other as Mr. Wong would like to stay there to teach extra class. He like that I think.

No comments: