Monday, July 03, 2006

Some update for my SwissCash.biz investment


Some update for my SwissCash investment.
I reinvest US$300 into it.
I also reinvest US$100.00 for both of my downline.
The status is going smoothly.
I think I will continue to move on next US$100.00 investment.

The following picture showed that I have US300.00 gain.



I checked just now, and found I have US$430.00, so I invest another US$400.00, as have to invest a round figure, so left US$30.00. The following is my confirmation of the investment:



So after they received your confirmation, they will tell you:

invest ok

1 comment:

S said...

Hi Seemon,

Sorry abt the scenario in Msia.

If you are still having problems, I think I can still help you and other mirians. just email me back at bruneiswisscash@gmail.com

Btw, love the pics on ur blog!