Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sold my old model FM Modulator this morning

Sold my old model FM Modulator to my brother at B$60.00 with 128 Mbytes pen drive. He asked for it several weeks already. Today I manage to gave him, pluged into his car, tuning the right channel 87.7 for him. He pay me B$50.00 and I tuned in front of him.

Next thing to do is to convert some wma files to mp3 for him as this old model FM Modulator cannot read wma file.

I downloaded some wma files special for him, but most of the songs I also like to listen. Like BoneyM and Li Zong Sheng. I think he may also like songs from Smokie, ABBA etc.

Oh yes, another thing. I don’t think Concept sale girls or sale men have good enough knowledge of what they sale. He mention the old model FM Modulator can read all kind of source as long as it use USB port. Also mention what even I use, even a MP3 player and portable hard drive, but from my practical experience and from the internet information. This OLD model FM modulator cannot handle over 512 Mbytes of USB device.

I really the new model can handle up to 1 GBytes USB device.
I knew the new old can play mp3, wma files. Not sure for the wave files.
Not have to play song from starting from the first one. I also hope the new model have improve their sound feature although I know there will be not much thing can do.

No comments: