Thursday, July 13, 2006

I love this China Singer Daolang

I like to listen this China DaoLang singer. First listening to his song is when I travel to China, found his songs, bought 4 of his CDs. Listened all his songs, like him and love to hear his songs.

I just search a way to let you hear his latest song:


Upload music at Bolt.

This is the lycis, in Chinese. I see whethere I can translate it to English. Just post Chinese version first:

谢谢你歌词-刀郎
假如人生能够留下可以延续的记忆
我一定选择感激
如果在我临终之前还能发出声音
我一定会说一句谢谢你
如果生命之重可以用我双手托起
你定是我生命的精灵
如果爱能够让我们永远在一起
我会对它说一句谢谢你
谢谢你你搂着我的伤痛抱着我受伤的心
在迷乱尘世中从来未曾说放弃
你牵着我的手走进明天的风雨
不管前路崎岖你从来坚定
谢谢你你让我可以在平凡的世界发现我自己
不管是否有阳光照耀我依然美丽
你让我明白:爱你就是爱我自己
你让我学会珍惜生活里的点点滴滴.

English version: ( NOT perfect)

Thank you - DaoLang

knife court attendant if the life can stay behind may continue remembered
I certainly choose the gratitude if in me just before the end
before also can make the sound I certainly to be able to say thank you
if the life is heavy may use my both hands to pick up you
surely is my life demon if likes being able to let us forever in together
me be able to it to say thank you
thank you you to hug my grief to hold the heart which I is injured in to confuse in chaotic
this mortal world always not to say will give up you
pull my hand to enter tomorrow wind and rain
no matter the road ahead will be rugged you always to strengthen
thank you you to enable me to be allowed in the ordinary world
to discover I Whether no matter has the sunlight to shine
I to be still beautiful you to let me understand:
Loves you is likes I you
letting me learn to treasure in the life the intravenous drip

No comments: