Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cannot login to here this morning

WU:7:00

Found cannot login to here this morning as maintenance on blogger.com.
So write my blog on BruNet.bn Blog. This is my main blog anyway.

Reply my comment there to Emmy.
Quite long time didn't post any blog there.
That day just post the car accident photo there.

What a good sleep last night although I took 3 cup of coffee including last night have the coffee with double milk with Xing. I talked to my self that I cannot took more than 3 cups of coffee daily to prevent my high blood pressure go up as I didn't took any medicine at the moment. That day went to doctor's place to test, it's really good result at 130/80. I have to keep it at this good status.

Luckily back home at around 10:00pm, still got time to continue watching my favorite TV series. Good TV drama series. I love it!

No comments: