Friday, February 02, 2007

Will he pay tonight?

AQG: 1,2,4,5 SM:15

When he sent the sms last night, then I knew I have to wait patiently.
I knew his style of delaying already. Too many excuses!
When morning wait until afternoon, then go to evening time, I have to wait really patiently.
You get what I felt when I received his sms in the afternoon at around 2:58pm saying that he got the payment late, and he will heading to BSB after work, asking and requesting my another bank account number.

I really felt annoying after I read his sms although I knew I have to WAIT! Driving my car back home, cannot listening what my favorite music playing just like previous Friday, even I made the volume to the larger. My heart really sad and getting sicked again...I told myself NOT to deal with any money matter stuffs again in my life between friends. It's really hurt! I really don't like this kind of bad feeling.

Tonight I don't know he really will bank in or not or he will give me another delaying reasons. Let's see what he will told me when he is in Bandar's the Mall...

No comments: