Tuesday, February 06, 2007

200 only and hear what he said

I found he only bank in 200. So I tried to sms him. He reply like that:

2007/02/5 16:08:04 yes friend, I already told u small amount before in my sms. I notice u dun get my message clearly. The rest I still waiting for cheque from singapore as i say before. Have check today, my office haven't receive yet.

I replied because his delay and delay and delay, made me cannot get what his messages. No point for let me wait, wait and wait until the 3 months then the 4 months is arrived soon.

So he replied:
2007/02/5 16:20:22 it nt that | 1 2 delay at all. U r nt me in my situation which u will nvr understand. But for 1 things plz bear in mind n I already replied this sentence many times. I am a PAYING ppl. Nt of those running away which u maybe think I am else u nvr lost patience on me. Can't say much. I am chasing my HR as well to clear matter off.

What a good reply. I can wait. Wait patiently? Tell me! For those PAYING ppl will never try to forget what he should pay at the mature time. Not just let me waiting waiting waiting and lose my patience! I don't like this kind of feeling. Yes, I am not in his situation, he also is NOT in my situation, right? What can I say?

No comments: