Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday life

1WU:4:43 2WU:5:34

Got Xing called for breakfast this morning while I was chatting with net friend, Craig Borak happily. I did chatting with a China guy who just back from Toronto Canada yesterday noon time. Just that I login to Yahoo messenger, not msn any more.

May be I have too many friends using Yahoo Messenger now, more than msn friend. Although both messenger is tried to merge together. Each messenger member can link together, but Yahoo messenger may be a fresh new toy to me to play with.

So quickly end up the 45 minutes chatting and rushed to the store.
Xing still not appeared yet although I already delay for 15 minutes. I think he like to delay a bit these days, may be his wife delay him, who know?

I decided to brought my niece Dell laptop going, testing it. After parking the car, still put the laptop inside the car, not taking with me. Then Xing arrived with his wife, he don't want to go the next shop for breakfast, so we still have our breakfast at Seria noodle store.

Chen and his wife came and we chatted and discussion. We knew some facts but we also have some points to discuss.

10:45am, I decided to left, if not, I didn't knew where they will left this breakfast place.

Back home and I realized I forgot to buy something I want to buy. Ask Ang, he like to come with him to Seria Shop again. 2nd Brother told me he will have hill walking at around 11:40. So we have be quick. Ang and me bought two thing, the string and the ventilating fan at B$55.00.

Back home, and it was over 11:40. I quickly prepared my sport wear.
Quick walked for half a hour or 40 minutes. Talked with Alex and Ang after the walked.
Backed home, got my simple eggs + some rice + oat lunch. Simple and easy.

No snap for this afternoon.
Watch 30 minutes TV.
Wash my own blanket. Took 40 minutes to let it dry. Good day for this Sunday although I got some other things no finished by today.

No comments: