Thursday, February 08, 2007

Raining Days...

Photo showed medicine taken from Hospital this morning.

1WU:4:44 2WU:6:00 QG:1,2,3

It's always raining these days. Yesterday was a sunny day. Today it rain again, cloudy, grey sky, just like my today's feeling. In the deep low mood.

My 2nd brother and my elder brother daughter and sons went to Bandar's hospital to find out what the real reason causing this death. Not sure what they do next, as they just went up to Bandar then I have to do the regular blood test at Seria Clinic.

Also visit the doctor again, this is the second time I visit doctor within this week. The first visit was at KB clinic(private), even the doctor gave me the antibiotics, flu medicine, after two days taken, getting worse for my cough. So I decided NOT to take anymore until today I visit second time again at Seria Clinic.

No comments: