Tuesday, February 27, 2007

He told a beautiful story?

WU:6:12 QG:1

I really how truth the story he told me:

I tried to sms him to remind him for the settlement, he reply:

Hi Seemon,

This is not a playing game. I am doing my parts to get advance to clear
you off. But what can I do when the manager turn it down when I only work
less than a year stuff. That the reason I get from them. Since our finance
is prepare in Singapore, it taking time. Nt like here, you get feed back
in less than a day wheather it approve or not. Fyi, I even selling my car,
awaiting for comfirmation as well. I trying my best to pay up. But I
still have a bad debt some bitch use my name to get it, at the end I paying
for it n she run away. All my frienz understand my stituation n support n give
me time to pay back. I trying to pay the bad loan first n than I be free
to clear u easily. The reason I cant this previous month coz the bad loan
ppl is chasing for large sum to clear at one time. If you 1 2 discussion. I
can meet up with u to clear the matter.

Hope you understand my situation. I dun 1 2 make things big n I doing
my best i could.

Meeting up is better than sending sms n email.

Regards,
Mike
............................

I really don't know how truth it is. Why he told this story in the first time.
He can pay for other the large sum amount, but what about me.
It's he lair, who know. I just know he delay me too long!

No comments: