Monday, February 26, 2007

First CNY open house photo

WU:6:18 YAQG:1~5

Feng fetched me at 12:15 something.
Then I realized the open house gathering is at 1:00pm.
Chang cannot fetch me as I called him up at 11:40pm, the time he promised than he will fetch. He was not appeared. Then he told me that he was at KB Lion Dance...Just wonder why he will not came to fetch. He asked me to came with Feng.
We arrived the house at around 12:35pm.
4 of us was the very first guests. The rest arrive slowly by slowly. We chatted happily. Good and nice food I even encounter. Really good dishes for open house. Lile boneless drum stick, satay, prown, fruits, nice fresh fruits drinks, Japanese sushi and many others.

I did take a lot of photos, just the following:

I just like this tissue box which the open house owner bought it at Singapore at S$22.00

No comments: