Friday, February 02, 2007

Some trivia stuffs for tonight

Checked bank at night, no sign of payment. Knew it. SMS him, no reply yet. Have to wait.
I don't want to loose my temper again for this payment, just see what he will do next. Put too much time for this payment, I hate the feeling, I pray it will gone one day.

8:46pm He sms back saying Traffic Jam, heading to the Mall.

My bad dream still on going. He starting to scold and shut out:damn words appeared! Here and there and I don't want to hear anymore. His main task for tonight is no going to BSB for fun, he have to rush to a machine to finished his main task, but he failed to do it. Same as me, his saying start "damn" word...who's right who's wrong, please tell me.

So, no bank in and I have to wait until tomorrow around 9:00am at my bank. Good reason again. Don't have that bank account and cannot bank in. What a good reason he give. Okay, wait until tomorrow morning at 9:00am, I HAVE TO wait patiently again.
Listening some CNY song, tried to feel the atmosphere of CNY. Try get rid some bad feeling.

Still deleted some of the emails as routine work for Friday night. Drink two pack of no sugar coffee, I just add some brown sugar just suite for my own taste, 3 in 1 always a bit too sweet. I told myself not to take more than 3 cups of coffee daily.

Testing the USBs on my PC, the USB port not working after reformatted HDD that day. After few days trying, it work in a sudden!

Friends requested my Taiwan's travel photos again, so just send emails to them for the links.

Managed to reregistered kfsim.tk again. Staring to hit the link again and again daily. A tired task but I have to maintain I will not loose it again.

Found FireFox 2.0 cannot support Yahoo! photos Easy Upload Tool, only support Firefox 1.0 to 1.99. Too bad, so I have to use IE6 again. I get use for firefox already and a bit hate for this IE.

9:00pm, I getting a bit tired already...

No comments: