Saturday, February 17, 2007

He replied yesterday

He replied me at 17:53:14. When I backed from Miri on my mobile then I found his sms.
Same thing he replied: Give me some more time, Within this mth I will complete the overdue monthly.

I gave him too much time already since.
19/1 he mention he got his own plan to settle everthing, just give me hope he will pay the full amount plus some interest.

19/1 13:58 he mention he already ask for advance payment, but just sorry to him until today I didn't see his ADVANCE payment.

Too bad he just give me the impression that he truly a REAL LIAR. Cannot believe what he is saying anything from the very first day he delay monthly payment. I really do not like this kind of HUMAN! Promise me to pay on time and now became delay me THREE month. I really hate this kind of bad feeling

No comments: