Saturday, February 24, 2007

Some trivia stuffs for today

WU:7:23 QG:1,2,5,4,3

No activity this morning, wake up a bit later on this morning. I used to wake up quite early these days although it was Saturday and Sunday.

Called Xing and talked to his wife then I realize today he will be the leader of the Lion Dance team. So just cooked two pack of instant noodle for my breakfast. Too long didn't ate this instant noodle as I knew it was no so healthy to eat daily.

So I didn't plan go to anywhere, just watching TV and check my emails regularly. Reading some IT news and reviews some products.

Felt a bit hungry then tried to get something to eat.

Got Qing's SMS said she will fly to Brisbane tomorrow afternoon. Her daughter and son in law will fetch her to the airport. She did mention saying she is not willing to go, don't know why. As she said she like go to Taiwan instead of Brisbane, Australia. I told her she should appear there as his son so expecting her to come over. Her son always said that after he became a permanent resident there, then the authority will like to see his family came to visit him.

I told her she should go. To fulfill son's expectation.
She just told me she not really willing to go again on our tea break today.
I told her should go happily. It was time to go as her son's best friend already paid for the ticket for her. She should gratitude.

Tonight will go to my younger brother's house for CNY gathering.

No comments: