Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy visiting day for me

Back from my first CNY visiting at around 6:30pm. Only visited 3 houses only.
I waited for my D brother for 2 hours then he finally appeared. I though he already didn't want to go already. As our planned was started at 2:00pm, so I thought he will fetch me up at around 1:45pm, but I finally waited until 3:10pm then he finally came to my house.

He mention he have to bring the "Lion head"(for lion dance tomorrow and the day after tomorrow) to KB. He came with his daughter, there was no seat for me. He asked me to drive my own car. I asked why he didn't call me, he mention he did. I checked my mobile, YES, he did call me at 2:39pm but I can't hear the ringing tone, so one miss call.

He really made me wait too long. I knew his style, so at 2:20pm, I didn't call him and he mention he just back home. I though he will came after 15~20 minutes time, but I have to wait until 3:10m. Made me a bit angry with him. I knew he will late but no expecting TOO late.

After I saw him and he mention he didn't call me then my angriness gone so fast!
Anyway, today was a happy visiting day for me. Too long didn't have this good new year visit feeling.

No photo shooting on this visiting, only shot:
Anyone knew this flower's name?

No comments: