Monday, February 05, 2007

What a day!

MDP:20

Waked up by my niece at 2:00am in the morning, told me my elder brother, her father was admitted to KB hospital around 1:00am something. I really getting headache, cough and felt really sicked on that time, so I said I cannot fetched her go to KB hospital. She called Lo to fetched her.

I backed to sleep and cannot sleep well anymore, but manage to snap a bit until 6:20am. My niece back and ready for her work at 6:30am. She mention her mum was stayed with my elder brother at ICU. I still got headache and my cough problem have to solve by today.

The kids packed some cloths for me to bring to KB hospital which I can do for them.
Two nephew was asleep as they just backed at 4:00am in the morning who Loong just back at 12:00 mid night last night, waked up by his mum at 1:00 something as his father getting really ill on that time. He have to fetched them rush to KB hospital.

They manage to take 2 days leaves anyway. They have to get some sleep anyway.

Before I went to KB hospital, I passed my niece mobile to her at her school. She was having the teaching. By the time I arrived KB, I saw my sister-in-law, she was standing outside the ICU room. As doctor need to do some worked. I waited for about one hour then I have to go see the doctor for my cough first then back to office to do some works. Luckily my blood pressure is stable.

At around 10:00 something, my sister-in-law called and she mention the doctor required the family to decide to send the patient to JP or not, they agreed.

11:45pm, they were ready to go to JP. It was the critical time and my elder brother stopped breathing. This was the second times happen today, once was happen around 10:00am.

They put him back to hospital. At around 1:00pm, they done something and manage to send him to JP.

JP doctor mention he infected with virus. No heart attacked!
JP policy cannot let the family stayed at ICU, so they have to left after 9:00pm.
They have to have a good rest for tonight.

No comments: