Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Visit friends

This afternoon, I suddenly went to find friend's father who want to join in the QiGong practice. I did introduce this QiGong to him on last visit to my friend. Today I went to send the form for him, I didn't pass him the information of the QiGong, I promise I will.

I encouraged him to have to look on Thursday when we are practice at KB Tamu area. I hope I really can see him and his wife come on Thursday.

Then friend's mum bring me a cup of coffee and some biscuits. I really thanks to her.
I chat with my friend, and we chatted happily. We communicated and talked regarding our friend status. Then I quickly called a friend who we didn't contact so far, he didn't answer instantly. We talked about IT things and he mention he went to Singapore recently. Pen drive was expensive over there, 1 Gbytes about S$36.00 which is expensive then the one I bought at KL which is RM$70=S$30.00. So Singapore IT stuffs not really cheap.

I left his house at around 3:30pm.
Back to office and found my 2 GBytes pen drive is lost. I thinked I should drop it at the bank. So I really to find it. When I tried go to my car, then I found my pen drive was on the sand area just in front of me. So lucky these days. The mobile and pen drive can be lost and found. Thanks Buddha and God.

Then Henry was called me back, then I told him Fred is searching for him, He mention he did reply his emails but some how Fred didn't receive it. So I ask him to call him directly at his home. I gave the number to him. We chat for 22 mninutes as we really didn't chat for a long time. I invite him to have breakfast with me. He promised will sms me on Friday morning.

Back home at around 4:20pm

No comments: