Sunday, September 03, 2006

Notebook at my room

1WU:3:18 2QU:4:32 LNQG:1 n 2

Brought Compaq Notebook to my room last night. Log on to HK online Radio and let it on the whole night, I think I just listening for not more than half a hour then I felt in to asleep.

Wakeup this earlier morning, still listening this online radio station, so many good music I heard. May be on this earlier time then they will play many songs, not like last night, they kept talking, laughing and play less songs.

Forget what songs they played.
Now I listening to Kenny G live music, good for morning. Relax muisc. It's really nice to hear during evening when you travel back from a long way to home. You should listen to his music then you really will get a relax feeling. I have this feeling long time ago.

Managed to chat with good friend from Canada online yesterday, although we just talked not more than 2 minutes, he was busy on a phone. So never mind, I did meet him that is enought, at least I knew he is okay. A bit worry for his health.