Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Morning Breakfast

WU:5:48

Normally I wake up quite late on Saturday. No work, feel relax on weekend.
I waked up a bit earlier at 4:55am at first, then use the ultra long wave machine to do the routine treatment, feeling good.

So I waked up again at 5:48am, just right time my nephew and niece went for a breakfast which they prepaired to go. I didn't promised them I will go as I knew I will wake up a bit late normally.

Nephew drove the car went to Seria new noodle store. Only two stores open this morning.
We ordered drinks and foods, it came quite fast as there was no much people.
Loong and me finished the noodle after 15 minutes. Then we went back home first for going to toilet. My elder brother went to fetch the other two who still at Seria noodele store.

Starting my morning surfing and blogging. Send tons of emails to friends, relateive for the Korea Trip. Hope they will join in. I've been to Korea, nice scenery and worth to travel.

EverLand Korea Disney Land

No comments: