Saturday, September 09, 2006

I really care about friend

1WU:3:20 2WU:6:12

I really care about all my friends. Especially good friend.
Yesterday I heard my friend who may don't see to see me have some problem. I heart suddenly become very sad and worry about her.

I think she must have something and don't want to contact others, but she only contact one of our friend. He must knew something but didn't told us, and he must warned by her not to us about her problem and stories.

So I did angry with this matter as she may seem me NOT a good friend who I really consider she is my very best friend. I really don't know why she will become like that, something like no stable mood. On low mood. I really want to find out why. I really want to talk to her but I scare as her sister just scolled me on the phone NOT to care about her things, even cannot ask she is aborad or not.

I really scare and sad to heard that I even cannot care about a best friend.
I pray a lot to make our friendship will come back again.
I really pray daily.
We will be back to normal as usual, I pray that. This day will come very soon.

No comments: