Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally I saw her today!

Finally I saw her today!

This morning saw his vehicle, I make a phone call to him.
Invited him to have morning breakfast.
He said:" I go down to KB and come up."
"Only you one person?" I knew he is with someone.
"Does not have, I am with my wife and them."
"Oh, good. "

I saw he drives toward KB direction. I drove behind him.
Then they arrived KB Wisma Yakin.
I finally saw her. She was with them together. When I was drive behind them, my heart beat so fast. I am spying!

I do not go directly to the office. I look for Mr. Wong. He not in. Mrs. Wong in. I chatted with and discussed with her this morning's dircovery. I must give vent to my mood. Otherwise I can very depressed return to the office. I so. After chats, my mood became very good.

I thought, I must put this matter on the one side and cannot think it again.

No comments: