Monday, September 04, 2006

Today activities, Qigong practice start at KB

Today felt not so busy. Went to have tea breakfast as sister didn't have her breakfast. Called Chen to have breakfast with me as I want to ask him about the "long wave machine". As Mr. Wong have problem after using the machine. I got the answer and feetback to Mr. Wong in the afternoon.

Met Rose during breakfast, chatted with her regarding the Korea matter, her elder daughter really like Korean's stuff, I decided to give her a small gife.

Went to Bank for depostied cheque for company. Ask my credit card overdue matter, checked it was paid automatically by the system, but the bank authority still sent me two same letter regarding that I have to paid the rest of the payment.

Suspect my last month credit card payment a bit strange. I will tried to recall back how the payment make to someone that I knew. We really have to keep a copy of what we are paying for our credit card, if not, we will lost money for our credit card.

To buy Canon PIXMA models iP1000 at price B$73.00, really good price and the important thing is the black catridge price is at B$10.50. Tested this printer and it worked fine. Have my afternoon tea break at Mr. Wong's house.

Back to office at around 4:20pm. Backed home and practice QiGong.
Went to QiGong practice field at 6:45pm with my brother, arrived there at 7:05pm. A lot QiGong student was been there already.

As we have to wait Mr. Lim from Bandar Seri Begawan, so the new class of QiGong started at around 7:40pm. End at around 9:05pm. Back to home at 9:30pm.

Write this blog.

No comments: