Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday activities

I sms to Xing to invite him to have breakfast. He reply and mention at 8:00am, I asked him to fetch me.

Wong also called me to have breakfast, I told I will breakfast with Xing. So he mention he wil came to Seria to have breakfast with us.

Xing arrived at around 7:50am. Lian, his wife was with him.
I tried to hints Xing he can brought one more friend who I expected, but he did say anything.

Wong came after we arrived Seria noodele store at around 8:00am.
We have our breakfast for about 2 hours. Xing left first as he have to go to workshop. Wong fetched me went to his house to check the player for QiGong practice. His brother was still doing it. Two speakers was installed but no wire connection yet.

We stayed there for about half an hour then we left. I backed home at around 10:40am.

No comments: