Sunday, September 10, 2006

Give comments to other blogger

AQG:3

I starting to give comments to other blogger as I think comments is important for all the writer and invite them to surf to my blog and give comments to me too. It is the way I do to attract other to write to blog. My blog is not so attracting but it really my daily dairy anyway. Although it is not so attratice but I don't mind.

Following is I give to a lady after I read her story regarding after she watched the latest movie:

---
I didn't watch the movie yet, but I think I will watch it soon. I like this kind of movie and another movie"world trade center".

I really appreciate for the people who help others, nor matter what races they are. Chinese also did help people and who also died during the 911 helping.

I was working when I heard this 911 happen. I am not scare to fly, still like to travel here and there. For a human being lived in this world, we cannot avoid to fly using plan.

I hate human being who try to distroy this world. I am a peaceful person.

Just surf to your blog suddenly and starting to read your feeling of the movie. Good writing anyway. Hope you write more. I will come again.

Please do surf to my blog too and please do give me some comments. Thanks!

---
Photo: Seria Beautiful Morning Sky. So wake up early sometime.

1 comment:

Ma said...

and you say your blog arent attractive. it is in its own way. keep blogging you are on my watch list:)