Thursday, July 03, 2008

Today's diary

Transfer 1380 to K Ming HSBC a/c.
Checked credit card info, found a strange transaction. Bank need a a hard copy of the record. They mention they will checked within one week.

Checked B$9.00 BWN-KL air ticket, several days starting from Nov 2008 to 19 Jan 2009. Tickets still available. Tax is B$109.00. So the total price will beB$209.00. I was not booking yet as I still have to think about it.

Install Nero 8.2.8.0 to my notebook. This version changed a lot and adding lot of application. I think we have to be aware of the file extension changing. It will change your default mp3 player application to nero player. So I unselected all the files extension association.

Still felt a bit tired after not sleep very well last night. Still go to work and did not told anyone about it. As I will visit doctor on coming Saturday, so I will take one pack of the medicine that doctor gave me last time.

No comments: