Friday, July 04, 2008

Qing birthday

SMS and called Qing for dinner. As she was not replay my SMS, so I have to called her when I am in the office.

She decided to have dinner with me at 5:30pm. She will waiting me to fetch her near the bridge.
I arrived her place just right time, she was waiting already. She told me So just left to Bandar. She also told her So felt a bit worry about her as Qing is birthday today and she felt she cannot do anything. Qing replied her that she have to have this kind of life like that, not that today is her birthday then it will make any different. Qing is get use to it already, I mean she use to live herself alone for many years already.

She decided to eat the fish cake at Seria noodle store. I also ordered the same dish which with noodle. She only ordered fish cake with soup.

We chatted happily and almost forgot the time was passed so fast. We left the noodle store at 6:40pm as the sky was getting dark.

She thanks to me as I brought her some birthday presents. She like them so much. Hope she have a happy birthday today!

No comments: