Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Three Brunei ISP

May subscribe to DST GO!Broadband and cancelled the Espeed which slower 10 times or more than that. DST claim that they have 3.5 GBytes internet speed and 7.2 Gbytes download speed. How true it is then I have to tried it and will let you know.

What I heard these days is the DST GO!Broadband is NOT so stable and it will disconnected for one hour and back to normal again. The DST guy told me that she did have the 6 Gbytes downloaded speed experience. No proof for that.

BMobile broadband is keep silent at this time and they have the B$60 plan which have free SMS and some talk times. I think I have to bring all these 3 internet provider to compare.

DST have a one and two year contract plan which cost B$1,011 for one year contract. Then after the contract I have to pay B$78.00 monthly. This plan will include a FREE USB modem and I can have a half price of their Router which cost B$600 normally.

1 comment:

MLM Professor said...

Hi great to see your post. May I know if you are from Emmax Japan as well?