Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cancelled my BMobile phone account

1WU:3:59 2WU:4:59 LNQG:5 x 2

My BMobile account finally deleted on 12 June 2008. I decided to cancelled this 3G phone account for a long. I just want to do the internet surfing when I subscribe this mobile phone account, but the company make it too expensive to use it as a internet modern. So I use it for one year? Not sure.

My nephew told me he want this phone number, but I just got his message after I cancelled this BMobile account. Good to have this video phone account and now another company DST have the same one, DST video phone now is NOT stable. My younger nephew tested it that day. So I have changed this DST EASY plan account to 3G already on 28th at ICC, Bandar Seri Begawan.

Good to see some good competition. Got more choice for cusumers.

No comments: