Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rockola: experiment with your music mood

Found this interesting web site from another web site, name mmdays. If you can read Chinese, you can go to mmdays.com to read the explanation first. You can Oh the interesting web site is Rockola.fm which is a Spanish web site. You have to read this English explanation web site(thenextweb.org) first before you go to this Spanish web site.

I tried to use Babelfish to translate some of the meaning. Until now, although I have registered but I cannot find where I can login. So, I have to use the activated email they send to me to login.

Have some fun with your music mood.

1 comment:

ottocero said...

Hello seemon sim. Here is ottocero from rockola.fm. The only thing you have to do is go to the area called "identificate" and specify there your registered e-mail and password